Friday, June 15, 2012

Just a quick one with random updates


  1. kinda into cutting again... ugh. two new scars and a couple smaller ones
  2. need a hair cut bad! but since we moved havent found anyone
  3. feeling bi-polar lately! yesterday i felt like i was going crazy!! i was all giggles and super fidgety and happy and then like an hour or so later i was crying like the world was going to end. my moods are all messed up lately...
  4. finished watching every episode of law and order svu on netflix! started watching lost yesterday but for some reason it just made me super anxious... the anticipation was making me crazy. i just dont get it lately.
  5. i think today i will steer clear of lost... not sure what to watch. anyone have netflix and ideas? we dont do cable because it is crazy expensive.... 
love you all!! 
<3

1 comment:

  1. I seen vampire diaries on our netfilx...All my friends rave about it on FB I have never watched it. I usually just watch a few shows one in a while. I remember when I was a waitress...not sure if it was the Meth, or moving all day that kept me super skinny. God I miss Meth and waitressing lol sorry not sure why I wrote that. glad you are likin your new job take care and talk later.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)