Sunday, April 3, 2011

Wow Its been like 3 months!

Ok so things have been crazy for the past few months. my husband has deployed recently and so i have gotten a little off track. i have still been running a lot... i now run between 2 and 5 miles every other day ish. sometimes when the weather is just beautiful i don't want to stop and just keep going haha. i wonder if any of the people I used to follow are still around...?
on the scale... I am 117. ugh. so like 3 pounds up from my last entry i think. i have been horrible with food lately. i don't eat a lot but i eat awful foods. like chinese last week. and a burger on yesterday (i only ate half but still). i dont always eat dinner but then i will have chocolate before i go to bed. it has just been a mess really.
i need to get back with it. i should be on here every day i think. so please help me keep on track.

just a little happy note: somehow i have managed to keep the space between my thighs :-) i want to make it bigger though like how it was a few months ago. i think i was down to like 111 around christmas...

been watching antm :-) i wish i was tall enough... only 5'5''

think thin thoughts!!
love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovely comments :-)