Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blerg...



So good news and not so good news. 
Good news : I am down to 114.8 and so I got to my first goal!
Not so good news : I kind of binged today.
I am drinking some laxative tea now. For some reason I have not "relieved my bowels" in like 3 or 4 days.


Intake : yogurt and cereal which i didn't finish for breakfast (59) i only had a few bites :-)
              an open ham and cheese sandwich i made on low cal bread (115)
              clemintine (35)
              cornbread and pasta salad and tiny bits of chicken (175)
              now the binge : 1/3 of a brownie, pretzel thins, some chocolates, a cookie! (344)
                        728 calories! ugh. and it was a lot of bad stuff.
Out Take : i made up for almost all of it. -716 calories!! i ran and walked and ran some more and jogged in place while watching Friends and then did an at home workout. 


Total : 12.


I will post thinspo before i go to sleep. 
Think Thin girls! And I hope you all did better than me today!!


<3

2 comments:

  1. That binge was not as bad as it probably felt, and like you said yourself, you worked off the majority of what you ate yesterday, so don't beat yourself up about it too much! I hope the laxative tea took effect; having it be that long since "you know" is totally uncomfortable; I've been there. Stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting your goal! I'm super proud :D. That binge could've been a lot worse.
    Just get back on track!
    You Can Do This <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)