Monday, December 13, 2010

A Little Setback




I bought some nice lingerie today for my wedding day :-)
I hope you are all staying strong this holiday season. I have been trying hard these past 2 days but it has not been so good.
I won't go into yesterdays intake and such but I will say that I was not in the negative like I usually try to be.
Today I will be. I just got back from a long run with the dog :-) I burned about 411 calories running and I will get more in later.


So I usually have some pretty weird dreams. Do you guys ever have really weird dreams?
So my dream last night was this: I had mushrooms growing off of my legs. Like not little one but pretty good sized mushrooms. I go to my doctor and ask her what to do about them. She picks one off and gives it to me and says "Here you can eat it." What in the world does that dream mean? If anyone has any ideas, please share.


Think Thin girls!!


<3

2 comments:

  1. Dreams can be so crazy, huh? I wish I could analyze my own dreams, but alas, I am no good at my own, which makes me horrible at other's dreams. Lately, I've been having dreams about running into my ex-boyfriend while I look absolutely horrible, or naked, which I think means that I need to lose weight in case I DO run into him, or I meet the man of my dreams! LOL Stay strong, sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! Just stumbled across your blog and don't know whether you still check the comments on your older posts but I HAD THE SAME DREAM, that I was looking down at one of my legs and a whole crop of mushrooms was growing on it, it grossed me out so much and I can't believe you've had the same one. Aaah! Haha x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)