Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sleep :-) Ahhhh Sleep

Intake : 461
Out Take : 555 
Total : -94 
That's just for now. I still have to eat dinner with the in laws and then I will burn it all off before I go to bed.


Anyway... So I ran again today probably like 5 miles again. I also did some pilates. But after I got back from the run and showered, I could barely move for some reason. I don't know why. Yesterday I still had quite some energy after the run. 
So I took a nap. I slept for like 3 hours and I still feel pretty weak. It makes no sense to me. The nap was great though!! I love sleep! I haven't been sleeping well through the nights so it was so nice to catch up a little. 


I got on the scale today after my nap and I was 117.2. My new accurate scale is great because I don't have to guess like I did on the old one that didn't have a digital thing on it. I will update my goals because I am back to where the old scale said I was almost. 


Stay Strong girlies!!


<3

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the loss! You're going to be back to 107 in no time :) And you'll have to let me know how Black Swan is. I just found out it's coming to the indie theater in my city, but not for a while, so I'll have to wait :( Stay strong xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)