Sunday, December 5, 2010

Super Motivated Sunday!!

So get this... I sort of ate a lot but I worked out so hard. 
Intake: 875 (I went to Jersey Mike's with my father in-law and so had to get a small sub. sort of ruined my intake but oh well. )


Out Take: 1110!! Can you believe it? I took the dog for a loooong run like 5 or 6 miles and then I went and worked out at the gym later! I am not sure what even got me so motivated but I didn't want to stop. I had to stop when the gym closed. Have I totally lost it? I think maybe I was so mad that I ate so much that I just had to keep burning more and more calories! 


Total : -235!


Today's weight : 118 which is 0.2 less than yesterday. I know it's huge. It will be less soon. I just have to keep working out and eat less. Let's hope tomorrow's is less :-)


Oh and I finally found the charger for my camera so maybe I will put up some pictures.... 


I hope everyone is doing great!!


I am going to post some thinspo now! I will have fun finding some awesome pictures!


I love all of your comments :-) Thank you!


<3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovely comments :-)