Friday, November 12, 2010

Calorie Burning Site to Check out

Check this out!! http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc This site will calculate the amount of calories you have burned for just about anything! They even have card playing in there. It's pretty cool.


So It is Friday!! So far I am sure that I am in the negative again :-)
Breakfast: 1/3 cup oatmeal with cinnamon and 2 tsp dark brown sugar: 130
Exercise: Leg lifts and some ballet : 136. I guess only negative 6 but I am about to do some more ballet.


I used to be crazy about ballet. I was actually pretty good. I made it to the highest levels in all of the schools I went to. In the US, France and England. I lived in Europe for 5 years... When we moved back to the states I kept with it for a while but I quit when I went to college. I miss it. So I have started just dancing on my own at home. It really is a great workout. I think its funny when people say dancing isn't a sport. Its more than a sport. Its a sport and an art form.


Anyway, I need to get back to exercising! I will read the blogs I follow and comment and then time to exercise :-)




So I did not get to finish my post yesterday of my calorie intake and out take:


I also ate some chicken for dinner and had a salad for lunch and a fiber one bar.
I tried not to eat the chicken but I did. I did resist from eating a piece of chocolate before bed. Chocolate is my weakness and I usually eat a square of dark chocolate before I go to bed.... I wish they made "diet" chocolate....


Total intake: 460.
Total out take: 410 (Walking around campus and walking up stairs and driving)


Total over all: 50


Not too bad. I thought It would end up worse than that.


Good Luck to all!!


<3

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have had a busy life :O It would be amazing if they did make diet chocolate!! YUMM!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)