Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Nightly

So firstly...
If I am thin enough I will save money on shaving cream because there will be less to shave.
If I am thin enough people will use me as thinspiration
If I am thin enough I can wear anything I want and look damn good in it


So I picked up the dress and veil and garter! The lady who helped me do up the dress kept asking if i had lost weight :-) Somehow I think I have lost weight but also my boobs seem way huge! I swear when its almost that time of the month my boobs grow at least a cup size! Its crazy


So I am watching gossip girl and wishing it were a new episode... 


Intake:
oatmeal : 120
Sandwich : 135
snack of ham and low fat cream cheese : 45
roasted chestnuts : 150 (i know i shouldn't have but yummy)
4 bites of chicken, fresh green beans, 2 slices of bread : 275! awful
Total : 725


Out take : 567


TOTAL : 158


At least I got a lot of exercise in! I took both of the dogs on a walk today. It sure is a workout for my arms!


Hope everyone is well!!
I am not sure when I will get on next because of Thanksgiving but maybe I might squeeze some time in tomorrow.... Then who knows.


<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovely comments :-)