Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Negative... In a good way :-)

The day was pretty good. 


about 5 bites of oatmeal (50 maybe)
two ounces of cheese with some crackers (250)
honey crisp apple (50)
pasta with tomato sauce (120)
two small chocolates (65)
one slice ham which i shared with the dog haha (10)
Total : 545


Out take : 688!! (Driving, walking, stretching, exercises- leg lifts, squats, sit-ups, push-ups..., pilates)
I was somehow very motivated today to exercise... i love it when that happens :-)
TOTAL : -143!


I love being in the negative! 


i am going to try and make my blog look prettier somehow.... if anyone has tips on that let me know...


<3

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting! I love honey crisp apples; they taste like I am eating candy, but they're actually healthy! Stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)