Friday, November 26, 2010

It's Been a Few days



So my other half and i hosted thanksgiving! It was a crazy 2 days of cooking but I am proud of myself for not eating while cooking! Also I only ate a small amount of food yesterday!
I will measure myself later today because I don't have access to the scale... not until tuesday at least.

i want to watch the Thin movie. Does anyone know where I could find it? I would prefer watching it online.... let me know.

I have a 5 page paper to write today.... let's hope I can write it pretty fast. I hate writing. I'm just not good at it. It's usually just a random assortment of ideas and thoughts put into an order that doesn't make sense!

Breakfast : non-fat plain yogurt with smart start cereal (150)
Lots of coffee!!!! 

The wedding is soooo soon! I can't believe it! I have to write my vows and i don't know what to write.

I hope everyone is doing great!!! I WILL be putting up a thinspo post today!! i know i will need multiple breaks from the paper.

love you all!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovely comments :-)