Monday, September 5, 2011

Fasting

I am so glad you ladies are going to fast with me! There are five of us that responded :-) 


I started my fast yesterday at 4:30pm and I will be going until Wednesday morning hopefully. I am starting my day with a nice cup of coffee and then I have some school work to catch up on. I think I will try to comment on this post every so often to update my fasting status. I haven't fasted more than 24 hours in a very long time so I need to stay focused and motivated. We will do this together and be super skinny super soon!! 


I hope you all had wonderful weekends!! I will try to read and comment on all of the blogs that I missed these past two days but I may not get to all of them. 
I will be posting a thinspo post later today of all new pics.


Let's be the skinny girl everyone wants to be! 
<3

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the rest of the fast! You can do it! Stay strong and stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the fast. I'm doing the same thing. :)
    It is easier to not eat when you are super busy which isn't always good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I was without my scale for 2 or 3 days. It's like torture when you can't get on it. He left Sunday which is good for the fact I have my privacy back.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)