Thursday, September 1, 2011

My hair dresser has left :-(

So I have been going to the same girl for years... almost 5 years and I found out today she has just stopped cutting hair all together! so sad... I hope the girl I have an appointment with is good too. I am so nervous actually. Next tuesday at 5:15... I am getting my bangs (fringe) cut back in... It is time for a change but I love how long my hair is these days. I have been growing it to "boob" length for a couple years and it is finally there! 

Other notes.... I gave myself so many rewards for getting below 111. It means I am technically "underweight" which makes me happy! I am supposed to go get my jeans tailored... I might wait until 109 for that now. 

          I need to get to 107 by September 21st for Fleet Foxes
Then I need to get to 105 for the 25th... my birthday! :-)
I want to go out and get drunk on my birthday.... 
I feel like I am rambling....

Intake: oatmeal:120
             fiber one bar : 90
             fruit strip thing : 60
TOTAL: 270
Feels like more... I am going to have a big salad with no dressing for dinner.  

Love you all and thank you for the wonderful comments!!!! 
<3
I LOVE EFFY!














4 comments:

  1. Good job you deserve all those rewards and more your my inspiration to keep going
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your new hairdresser will be fine. :)
    You deserve the rewards. Good luck reaching your next goals! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. New hairdressers always make me nervous. I had a new one cut my hair when I went a few weeks back and I was terrified she'd mess up. She did take a little extra off but it was okay.

    You deserve all the rewards you gave yourself :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did so well today I wish I could say the same for myself :( and congrats on the underweight thing, with my height when I am at 118 it's a BMI of 18.5 as well but now I am almost 2 pounds above that..I'll get back though, as long as I stay as strong as you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)