Friday, September 2, 2011

A good day for a day out

I am proud of myself for eating well while eating out. 
Breakfast: coffee and oatmeal: 120
Lunch: some pita with hummus, tzatziki, salad, tabouleh (no couscous): 175 
Dinner: i am about to make a big veggie only salad for 85 cals max
TOTAL: 380
Skinny girls on the street






So... Lunch was at that mediterranean place. I met my best friend there who I hadn't really seen in a week... and I swear she lost weight too. I mean last time we went drinking she asked me how to get rid of the fat on her thighs and I was drunk and blurted out "I just don't eat" and I kind of think maybe she listened? not sure but the loss was definitely noticeable. we are the same height and i think she ways the same as me now. we are like pale twins except she had more freckles and dark hair. ok sorry for the ramble but I couldn't get myself the courage to ask her about it because i didn't want to talk about mine... 
Maybe i will ask her next time i see her... she is watching my dog this weekend so i need to make sure i remember to erase my internet history... 


To all of you lovelies you comment on this blog!! I never could have imagined I would get so many comments! I hope I manage to comment back! I really try! I know how much the comments mean to us! We need to stay strong and skinny! And we WILL help each other out! 
I love you all!!!
<3

3 comments:

  1. Good job for eating so well, even while you were out. :) You're doing really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great intake keep it up :)
    <3 stay strong and stay skinny

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)