Monday, January 2, 2012

Ana's Diet Game


I want this tattoo! Salvador Dali's elephant!
Breakfast: Oatmeal, fruit or cereal
Lunch: soup or salad
Dinner: lean protein and half bread serving, veggies


Exercise: at least 30 minutes per day and at least 4 times per week at the gym for an hour and a half


Snacks: only fruits or veggies
Drinks: coffee, tea, sf red bull


Point system:
2 points if diet plan followed
1 point per 30 minutes of exercising
1/2 point per veggie serving
lose a point if you do not follow the diet plan
1 point for 6-8 hours of sleep
2 points for every whole pound lost


Rewards system: 
redeem 30 points for a mini shopping spree ($10)
redeem 80 points buy a new pair of shoes
redeem 100 points for a new dress
more to come...


This is the game so far! And my new year's resolution! Lose 20 pounds, workout a ton, keep off the weight and do not get in fights! :-)


:-)


Today's points:
6 points as of 6pm
6 total points


*****
Later:
Breakfast: cereal and soy milk : 200 max
Lunch: Soup : 100
Dinner: Salad and tiny slice of beef : 150
Exercise: 500
Total: -50
Pretty good! 
Let's be hopeful on the scale tomorrow!! I will weigh in the morning before I eat and go to the gym so it is more accurate.
Love all!!
<3

2 comments:

  1. I saw this photo the other day too! And I thought, wow, she looks perfect even from the back!
    20lbs is nothing doll! You'll do that easily! Just gotta keep on thinking thin and stay strong! I love your reward system! I'm using a similar thing, i'm hoping it works!
    Good luck doll! :-)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a great game.
    I like the rewarding yourself with shopping sprees!
    I know you can lose the weight.

    She's beautiful. Lovely tattoo!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)