Sunday, January 1, 2012

Still the same weight but more motivated!

So I the year has been all over the place. Ups, downs, this way and that way. I am ready for this year to be great! My hubby was gone  most of last year and this year he will be home most of the year. That will make things great!


I am still the same weight as the last posts... But I am definitely more motivated. Aren't we all with the new year? I have been to the gym a lot more and even though the weight is going away yet, i know it will soon! I just have to keep focused. One month from today I need to be 115. 
If August is any indicator... I know I can do it. I went from 125 to 110 from August 1st to September 1st. I just need to do that again. And then keep it that way. This time I do not want to purge at all. I just want to eat better and exercise more. So thats why I am focusing on 115. So that means 7.4 pounds in 30 days. That is easily do-able. I will be going to the grocery store tomorrow:
SF Red Bull and Coffee (I usually crave one or the other... love them both)
Apples, Celery, Lettuce, other fruits and veggies
Soups
Cereal, oatmeal


I have been away from my apartment from before Christmas until today so sorry for the sporadic posting... I was posting from my phone which is sort of annoying... 
I will definitely be back for this month and then we will see what happens when my hubby comes home. :-)
Off to collect some new thinspo!!!!
<3
Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovely comments :-)