Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jasmin tea and gossip girl :-)

The numbers:
Breakfast: none
Lunch: small bowl of pasta with parmesan and an apple: 215 not sure, could be less
Dinner: veggie salad (45) and light chicken noodle soup (75) : 120
Exercise: yoga power flow and stair master: 600 or more... 
Total: -265
Surprisingly I feel incredibly full right now! 


I have been sort of shaky today since I have been working out a ton and eating less. But I am not hungry... or if I am it is not registering really. My muscles are so sore but I love it. It makes me feel like I really am changing and it makes me happy. Tomorrow I will be doing the bike or treadmill at the gym. 
When my eating disorder was at its highest I would spend 4 to 6 hours at the gym.... from the cardio machines to the weight machines to the pool to the steam room and I would just keep going. I was addicted to it. I don't want to get that bad again.... but 2 hours seems to be a good amount of time I think. 
Went to the grocery store and got: a ton of fresh veggies and apples, some chicken breasts, coffee, cereal and fiberone bars. Oh and soy milk and some sugar free fat free yogurts.






Be the  best version of you!!
<3
Taylor Momsen! Her legs just go on forever!!!!








2 comments:

  1. I love Taylor. Her style and thinness is my inspiration.

    You are doing really well. If two hours is a time that you're comfortable at without going over then that's great. I'm actually so lazy that I can't do more than an hour. One of my resolutions is actually yo exercise more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is gorgeous!

    You sound like you are doing amazingly!! Keep it up lovely!


    Si xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)