Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Finally paying off

Stepped on the scale and to my wonderful surprise I saw 121.4 smiling back at me! It has been a long struggle coming back to losing but I am starting to win those battles and I will get to my goal again! 
A little Emma Stone!! She is so skinny now and so hot! 5'6'' and 108 lbs, BMI: 17.4






I have power flow yoga or something like that at 9:30 and then I need to run a few errands. I am planning on getting a start on the 5 page paper due on monday... I also volunteer this evening i think. But I may wait till next week... 
Talked to my hubby last night! Finally! His calls have been more sporadic lately but he will be home early next month! and then he gets like a month and a half off! I can't wait!
I also need to be 115 or less when he gets back.
In August I lost 15 pounds in 4 weeks. 125 down to 110. I would love to be 105 when he gets back and look super hot when he gets off that bus :-) 
He has gotten in such good shape on the deployment... he runs 6-8 miles a few times a week, lifts 225 and squats 315 and he just weighs 160 at 5'11''
So I have to be amazing when he gets back! I think after yoga my friend and i will do the elliptical and maybe the rowing machine too. 
Sorry for the ramble.....
Yesterday's points: 9
Calorie intake: 445
Exercise: -500
Total: -55


<3

3 comments:

  1. You're doing amazing beautiful! I'm so glad that you're finally losing. The scale is rewarding you.

    Yoga is amazing for your body. I don't even know why I stopped doing it. Have to get back into it.

    Emma's so thin! I really like her as a blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh thats awesome! Good job! Wow Emma Stone looks so healthy too! It just shows u can be underweight and totally healthy! And thats a great intake! Keep it up! I'm sure u can meet ur goal by the time ur hubby gets back! stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)