Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Make up

Thank you ascendancy and skinntobsession9 for the advice :-)
I will drink some more water. I couldn't just stay put though... I ended up going back to the gym tonight for another hour. 
Total exercise: -1107
Total Intake: somewhere around 785
Total: -322





Even after all that working out i kinda still feel icky. i am ready for tomorrow!!! It is time for sleep now. Please be nice to me in the morning scale... 
Going to watch an episode of gossip girl before i doze off.
I will catch up on your blogs tomorrow morning when I hopefully feel less of a fatty. stupid burger... 
Love! 
<3


P.S. - got to stop purging... 

3 comments:

  1. Not purging is hard but it makes you retain water so i try to tell myself it's not worth it. Your net cal,intake was great!
    ~Ell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome thinspo. Makes me wanna get my butt to the gym

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your strength at the gym and towards work outs is amazing!! Sometimes I hate that I have to work and be a mom and be a wife all I really want to do is just go to a gym and work my ass off!! keep it up girl nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)