Monday, January 2, 2012

Tired and Sore! Great day

Just got back from the gym and showered. Weighed in at 123.4 right before I showered. That is after breakfast and water chugging :-) 
Measurements:
Waist: 24
Hips: 32
Butt: 35.5
Thigh: 19.25
Calf: 14 (ugh... why did i inherit these massive calf muscles?)
Bust: 33


These are huge compared to Sept. 1st... 
Waist: 22.5
Hips: 31
Butt: 34
Thigh: 18


I will get back there! Gym yesterday: elliptical and treadmill: 500 cals
Gym today: bike, stair master, elliptical, leg and ab workout: about 500 i think
Tomorrow is a yoga flow workout and then stair master and rowing machine


How is everyone doing? I am going to read a few blog posts then tidy up and then go to the grocery store.
Breakfast: protein and fiber cereal and light soy milk : 200 max
Lunch: probably a salad or soup
Dinner: no idea... hopefully healthy (at my parents house)
I made them cordon bleu and creme brûlée yesterday! with green beans and roasted potatoes. I love to cook... Any ideas for a secretly low cal dinner i could make?


Love! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovely comments :-)