Thursday, August 18, 2011

At school... long break

So... I didn't realize I have a two hour gap in my schedule. Oh well. I have some homework to already anyway. But I just thought I would comment and post a quick one. 
I got the rest of my books today and wow they are so bulky and heavy. I hope I don't have to bring them to class... I had to sit down and adjust my hair because it is so hot and in the glass across from me I could see the ribs in my chest as I put my hair up!! That was so exciting!! How can I still be 114.4 if that happens? Anyways it put me in a good mood. :-) 
I am sitting in one of the many lounges around campus and wishing i had some coffee... It's like a ten minute walk to the nearest coffee place but with these books I don't know. I may go get some soon though. I have so many things to do when I get off work tonight at 8. Company comes tomorrow and of course I haven't gotten anything ready! I do not even have a light in the guest room yet haha. 
Oh and I need to call her and figure out exactly what time she will be coming...






<3

5 comments:

  1. School books always seem to be heavy. It's actually annoying when you have to lug them around all day because you aren't anywhere near your locker.

    I'm just as bad when people stay over. I tend to get things ready like 10 minutes before they arrive haha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting in front of the screen with coffee in hands and reading about having coffee ;> I hate carrying books, may bag would be light as feather without them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ribs!!! yay~ and nice, you have a two hour break ^^ i think i fixed my schedule so i wouldn't have a very long one. i'll probably regret that, but i didn't want a lunch break.

    but oh my gosh, ribs. i'm so proud of you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Im glad u liked it!
    seriously you guys are a huge support for me!
    About your post, think carrying those books around can count as weight lifting? haha. good exercise anyways. :) go for that coffee! we cant live without it

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know? now that the days have passed, the amount of food I put in just seem right. I feel like I dont need anything else.
    I wish I was like you with exercise!! aghhh.... I love zumba classes and pilates and stuff like that but not being at the gym all day! Now with this work I dont have time for anything... thats why I need those small intakes :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)