Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Long break :-)

So it is my long break in the day again. It is right around lunch time but I am doing so good. No food and class is starting in 30 minutes. I brought coffee from home today so i wouldn't have to wait in the super long line :-) I bought new coffee yesterday at the store: it is the italian roast starbucks brand. i don't usually like starbucks (i think they burn their coffee) but I like their beans. So i am looking forward to having that during physics. I brought a 90 calories fiber one bar but I have resisted it. yay! I really want to be 111 on friday when I get on the scale or at least close to it. 
My goal was 111 by september so I need to pull that off. Then 107 or 105 for my birthday at the end of the month. 
I am feeling very good today. A little tired but the coffee is going to wake me up :-) I am going to treat myself to watching some tv shows on hulu when i get home and after i take the dog for a walk if i can resist eating until dinner time. I am going to have this soup I got that is only 160 if I eat the whole can. 
I can do this!! We all can get to our goals!! Just push through!
I figured out last week I was so unmotivated and all because my womanly times came on the weekend. They are almost over. I lost that time of the month last time I got to 110. I wonder if that will happen again.... I'm on the pill this time though so maybe i will keep them. We'll see. Has anyone else ever lost it before? Just curious... 
SO MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!!
<3

2 comments:

  1. youre so amazing I wish I was where you are, keep me strong like you!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Thanks for the love, I am feeling better, thank you! <3 The book is Just Kids by Patti Smith, it's about her life and apparently she's in talks to make it into a movie.

    Glad you're feeling on track and that you drank more water too :) I agree Starbucks always burns their coffee...ugh. But it's the only chain store where I live that ever has soy milk.

    I've "lost it" when I hit the low 90lb range. I can't say I missed it, but when I got it back it was horrible... so painful like the first time all over again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)