Sunday, August 21, 2011

Time

I wish there was more time in the day but then I wish there was less. I am exhausted from having company over and the baby is sooo cute but always moving and so you always have to be alert. I definitely can't handle having a kid yet... it was a good weekend though. 
So I am going back to really restricting today. I am not sure I will step on the scale tomorrow... but I will on Tuesday. I am kind of scared. 
I did not get anything shopping today... I just didn't feel like I deserved anything. So I helped my friend shop and find awesome stuff. 
I have about 20 bug bites right now. I don't know why I have so many so all of a sudden. its weird and wow they just itch so bad!! 
The spa was amazing of course!! I wish I could just go there all the time :-) I think I am going to lie down on the couch and watch something... probably fall asleep. 
I will try to comment when I am not so delirious and tired. I can't think about the same thing for more than like 10 seconds right now.


LOVE YOU ALL!! I will be back to my normal self tomorrow and I will have some more time on my hands.


<3

1 comment:

  1. Get lots of rest and chin up! It'll be all good.

    I know those days when you don't feel like you aren't even worthy to try things on :(

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)