Monday, August 8, 2011

Mornings Mornings

I love it when I start my day off right :-) 
I am down to 118 today. That's 0.6 of a pound down since yesterday and 3 pounds down since Wednesday when I started weighing in again. I know it's a lot to lose in less than a week but I think when you start losing or start losing again you always get this nice big break. Then when I hit 115 again I will be stuck for a while but I am starting off better. Last time I started at 125. 


FOOD ick
breakfast: watery smoothie: 45
                  special k and like a tbsp light plain soy milk : 100
                  and COFFEE!!
lunch:       salad no dressing : 25
                 caprese salad i made : 70 (one tomato with some fresh mozzarella and italian herbs)
dinner: tbd


So i stayed up last night till like 1 or 2 am. thats pretty late for me haha. i was just doodling for my tattoo and looking at people's blogs and finding thinspo. And then somehow I just woke up this morning at 7am. And I am like not even tired. I am actually pretty full of energy... :-) 


Today's agenda:

  • go to doctor at 9:45 (nothing too special... last time i went my blood sugar was super low so she wanted to check it again. well i hadn't eaten that day so of course it was low. let's hope it is a little better this time.)
  • find a cute little storage thing for my bathroom.... i have way to many things just crammed under the sink
  • line the drawers of my desk with this super cute flowery wall paper i found :-)
  • eat very little
  • online shop at forever 21
I will be looking for more thinspo shortly to add to my thinspo page.
and i will be reading blogs!

MY TATTOO:
it is going to go on my right back and shoulder so like it starts on the shoulder blade and wraps around the top of my arm and chest :-) i have pictures on one of these pages ^^ of my doodles so far

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovely comments :-)