Thursday, August 11, 2011

blast from the past...

So this is a picture of me a while back... I was 110 in this photo. A few weeks later I was at my lowest 107 but i don't have any pictures from then. I am in the purple... If i am thinking correctly I was 17 in this photo? maybe 16. I can't remember. I think 16. the girl to the left of me was my ana friend. we would reminisce in how much we "didn't" eat. the girl three to my right became bulimic. 








So the 10 Day is going well. I didn't have any yogurt around though so i skipped out on that had sugar snap peas for lunch. i am going to make some tea after I post this. My stomach is growling spectacularly right now :-) I forgot how much I love to feel my stomach all empty. I didn't take my vitamins at breakfast because since i didn't eat anything I thought it might make my stomach hurt. so i will take them with my dinner. i am surprised that i haven't eaten hardly anything and i feel great! i need to go get more s.f. red bull or whatever tonight. and that yogurt. 


Love you all! <3


Later.... 
today:
s.f. red bull : 10 cals
sugar snap peas : 28 ( ok so i love these and had a ton!)
tomato : 11 and cherry tomatoes : 15
lettuce : 12
carrot: 16
= 92
i also had some tea and lots and lots of water!!


With that intake i sure hope the scale makes me happy!! 


so i went and got more sugar free red bull they were on sale so yay! and then i got vanilla and blueberry activia light for tomorrow and the rest of these 9 days!


Love you all!
<3

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Your doing great! And, yea, I got your email. I sent one back :D Yea, I can't wait to be wayyy skinny! Nice pic. The only time I got sick from taking my vitamins and not eating breakfast was the one day I didn't have my s.f. red bull. I think whatever cals are in that help the vits. + you can have fruits like blueberries and strawberries with red bull. I'm pretty sure they are both neg cal and you'll burn em off by nite nyways. Double check on google though. It's good to eat lots of fruits and veggies alll day. And if you go ove 150 cal just make 300 you limit. Or 500. It's what you feel good with. Besides even 500 is still wayy better than 1000 or 2500. Society is CRAZY!!!
    Love <3 J.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chewable vitamins are good for when you take them on an empty stomach or are trying to fast. They won't make you feel sick, and it's actually easier for the body to digest the chewable ones. :)

    Yay for snap peas!! I just packed some for my lunch tomorrow, with a little guacamole. Only 50 cals an ounce. :D

    Hope you have a good weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is gorgeous! And we share a love fro sugar free red bull.

    Yeah, I prefer my current label to the ednos one. Weird not calling myself ednos anymore though. xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)