Friday, August 19, 2011

It only took all week...

If you didn't get that... there is some sarcasm to my title :-) But I am happy I finally made it down to 114 even. Only one pound to my mini goal and 3 pounds to my goal of 111. I really want to be 111 when september comes. 
So I had let myself sort of eat a little bit normal yesterday... as normal as I could. I have oatmeal with mixed berries for breakfast. Then I had a Luna bar for lunch. And then I had a snack of 5 pretzels and about 5 banana chips. Dinner I tried to eat this new split pea soup. It was vegan from trader joe's and it was only 150 calories and no fat. I could barely get through half of it. So I don't know maybe my intake was about 500? I am really not sure. I didn't get much exercise in. Just walking around campus with my heavy books. And work I suppose. I am always moving and on my feet. 






Now about today.
First of all... I want those black pumps mila is wearing in the last photo. :-)
I am sipping on my sugar free red bull and coming up with a plan for the day. I need to go to my mom's house so i can put a load of laundry in and then muscle conditioning is at 9:30am today. Then I need to shower. Do my homework for class today. Go to trader joe's and get pizza supplies and food a normal person may eat. For my company. I looked in my fridge and here is whats in it:
soy milk, diet cranberry juice, margarita mix, wine, tomatoes, sugar snap peas, tofu, carrots, condiments and eggs. Haha. And my pantry isn't any better. So I need to buy milk and stuff. Hmm. 
I need to fix up the guest room and put clean towels in the bathroom. And then she will be here. 
It's pizza tonight so I am trying to eat as little as possible until then. (Veggie pizza on whole wheat of course but still). 
I think I will probs gain a little over the weekend :-( But I will do my best to eat little without causing suspicion. 


LOVE YOU GIRLIES!!
<3

6 comments:

  1. your blog is beautiful :) helps me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Natalie Portman! She's absolutely gorgeous.
    You've reminded me I should go shopping. It's not good mainly having vodka and wine kicking around in the kitchen. Not that I intend on drinking it lol.
    Congrats on the 114... Even if it did take ages. :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love mila kunis!!!! shes so exotic and pretty!!!! and thanks on the heads up. i had no idea you weight more those days! no i hate it even more! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both soooo pretty. Perhaps I will watch Black Swan for the zillionth time now. I love Trader Joe's because they mark all the vegan and gluten free stuff. Your fridge sounds like mine; water, coconut water, unsweetened coconut milk, condiments, lettuce, tomato. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHMYGOODNESS!!! Great job on getting off the how do you spell that word? Plato? Anyways, Im soooooo stuck at 109.8 I can't Fn stand it!!!
    Stay Strong Sweetheart<3
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting down to 114!! Hitting a plateau can be frustrating but if you just keep making the right choices, and heading in the right direction you'll get where you want to be.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)