Thursday, August 11, 2011

Please don't tempt me...

Thank you girlies for your wonderful and encouraging comments!! It really means so much to me! :-)



The nail polishing went wonderfully! I painted mine this very dark purple almost black but not black. and my friend painted this adorable flower on my thumb :-) oh and my toes are all glittery!!

the tofu and veggie stir fry was too good. i just wanted to eat and eat and eat. i kept myself just eating the tofu and veggies and left most of the rice noodles. i made sure not to serve myself too much. i hope it wasn't too much... i felt like i was eating a feast. then we had some jello shots and i got dragged to this new fro-yo place. i had to get a little bit of something to keep from being questioned. i got the tiniest bit of fat-free coconut with a couple gummy bears. i had like maybe 2 or 3 bites. 
i am somehow feeling so huge right now. i hate eating in front of everyone and feeling like i have to eat a "normal" amount. just eating "normal" food makes me feel icky sometimes. tomorrow will be better. and saturday and monday will be drinking days. i like to eat very little on those days so it doesn't take much at all to get drunk. less calories and more drunkenness :-) 

ok well good night girlies!! 

<3

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm totally jealous you are naturally some shade of ginger. You get to save on the hair dye bills. :P

    I love tofu and veggie stir fry. It is so good.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyya!
    Yea, I'm psched your joining the 10 Day Challenege. Still looking for a cooler name. Do you mind if I ask for your email? It's soo much easier for me to stay in touch with someone that way. If you want mine is janepansy@rocketmail.com
    Stay Strong<3 Your nails are prolly beautiful. You should post a pic of the flower :D
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)