Monday, August 29, 2011

Perfect timing... Not

I sprained my ankle! Whoop di doo! I can barely walk let alone run or exercise good. Why now? 
I was taking the dog for a run and I got about 30 feet from the apartment when I tripped over him and rolled my ankle and like straight over the top of my foot. It is all bruised and swollen and hurts so damn bad! The swelling isn't as bad now since I have been icing it but ugh.


SO not good. I also broke the fast and had dinner with my folks. I had a little bit ok chicken, salad and a little bit of mashed potatoes. Blerg. I was just so frustrated and upset. 


Still stayed under 500 though so that is good.


Love you all!!!
I will comment before I go to bed... But right now I am going to lay down on the couch with my foot up and watch Law and Order SVU.
<3

2 comments:

  1. oh no! hope you're feeling better!!! congrats on staying under 500 even eating out haha! youre my hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your ankle heals quickly! But staying under 500 is still great. I hope you get to feeling better and I hope tomorrow is better for you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)