Monday, August 15, 2011

Feeling faint from walking?

Muscle conditioning was great!!! I was just bursting with energy afterwards at 7am!! I got all of my to-dos done by 10 and then got another laser hair removal at 11. and then had lunch with the girls. we went to mexican... bleh. but i was good. didn't have chips or salsa. ordered the taco salad and got guacamole instead of refried beans. i just ate the lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole and put a little of the salsa on top. I think that was ok for lunch. so i sort of had my dinner for lunch and i'll have my lunch for dinner (activia light). 
after lunch i got back and grabbed the dog and went running. we ran to the lake that isn't too far (maybe a mile?) and then he was too tired and hot so we walked back. towards the end i was feeling like i was going to faint and it was hard to even walk! i should probably drink a ton of water right now... it was also like 90 degrees or so outside. i think just being around all that fatty food in the mexican place made me feel fat even though i didnt eat much of it. i dont know. my one friend i wont see her again until november so i had to go... 
i am still feeling utterly huge actually. there is definitely something wrong with me. 

Can i be her?? 


<3

8 comments:

  1. Hey hope you're okay, feeling feint isn't good :/ it's maybe something to do with the heat.
    Oh how id love to be a ballerina, they just look so fragile and agile :)
    Jen :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry!!
    u did so good runing a mile and then coming back walking! 2 miles! nice job.
    of course u're gonna feel weak, but drink a lot of water and take a hot shower! it will make u feel better. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a pretty successful day to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did good today!!
    just don't work yourself to hard ,drink some water and relax then you'll feel better <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pictures make me miss ballet completely.
    Sounds like you've had a good day though and I get you on the wanting to pass out whilst walking in the heat. Make sure to keep hydrated.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grats on the eating out success! I think you made the best choice.

    Lovely thinspo. I had to give up ballet this year too. I cry about it every day still.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job! mmm, mexican. <3 to be honest, i think i would've gone with the refried beans. X3 not majorly fond of guacamole.

    and yes, you can be her. just keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your doing sooo great! Sounds like a delicious salad, I love mexican food! It was worth it to see you friend! And, I love the idea of switching up din and lunch, wayy to stay motivated and not to give up that day! Wayy proud of you!
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)