- drink lots of water
- if you get hungry, make yourself wait until the end of that hour and see if you still want to eat then
- do those crest white strips so you actually can't eat
I'm looking forward to wearing shorts and tights again :-)
Well, I am back to 111.6. Hurrah! I really wish I could just skip ahead to 111.
- Drink water until 8 then have breakfast with coffee. I wake up every day at 6am so i can shower, walk the dog and get school work done before class. I know eating in the morning helps boost metabolism for the day but so does exercising so the walk helps.
- Get my French homework done
- Do my hair and make up
- Write a lovely letter to my husband :-) The deployment is half way over!!
- Finish up my nails. I did a beautiful french manicure and i have a few things to touch up than a final top coat. You can't eat when your nails aren't dry....
- Go to class and work on physics and health stuff in my break
- Come home and not eat or eat very little.
TODAYS CALORIE ALLOWANCE IS 300. I must stick to it.
My ankle is feeling slightly better but still hurts a lot. Drinking fluids and not putting too much weight on it is supposed to help.
My happy moment yesterday:: I went to my folks house after i hurt my ankle - had to drive with my left foot haha that was interesting. Anyways.... My mom goes: "You're so tiny!" And not like "You're so tiny you should eat..." It was like "You're so tiny and cute" I loved that. I like being tiny and cute. Her saying that really helped me not over-indulge at dinner.
LOVE YOU ALL!! I will comment after i finish my french.