Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I need a new plan.

I am such a fatty right now. I binged. Like really binged. And I am embarrassed to list everything but I have to: it started out with a spoonful of peanut butter, then some pretzels and then some pretzels with cream cheese (at least it was fat free and only 30 cals per 2 tablespoons), more swedish fish, more pretzels, a fiber one brownie thing (90cals), a dinner roll (with lots of butter), sugar snap peas and i think thats it... oh and two bits of ex-lax chocolate to flush it out. hopefully. 
In total... about 565 calories!! how awful!! I am so sorry i let you all down... I had been doing so good. I just cracked. I just kept eating and eating and eating. And then I did not want to purge again so i took some ex-lax but i know that won't make up for it. i am so gross right now. 
so here is my new plan::
I am going to make up a bunch of 5 day diets since it seems i lost control today on day 6. I am going to switch my ana boot camp thing to be a list of these diets. here are a few::


Breakfast: SF Red Bull (i'm obsessed now)
Lunch: Big salad no dressing- a slice of 45 cal toast is ok
Dinner: Smoothie or V8 juice
Snacks: veggies or fruit in moderation


Breakfast: smoothie or V8 juice
Lunch: soup - any kind but check the calorie content and keep it below 150
Dinner: smoothie or V8 or broth


Breakfast: fat free greek yogurt plain with fruit (a little bit of honey is ok)
Lunch: SF Red Bull
Dinner: Veggies and fruit


Breakfast: Eggs (hard boiled, poached... not fried or scrambled)
Lunch: 45 cal toast sandwich (veggies with a light spread like guacamole or lite hummus)
Dinner: Soup


Breakfast: Hot water with lemon and fat free greek yogurt or activia light
Lunch: Hot water with lemon and Veggies with hummus or something
Dinner: Hot water with lemon and thick soup (split pea or something)
(lemon helps burn fat!)


Breakfast: SF Red Bull
Lunch: veggies- hot or cold
Dinner: soup


I think will do these for like 3 days or 5 days or just stick to the plans. I do not want to get bored or sick of them. I think maybe thats what happened with the 10 day? I don't know. But I think I will just keep coming up with new combinations to keep things interesting.


I love you all! and hope you did much better than me today!!! I hope these ex-lax kick in soon. Stupid 6-12 hours... (On a side note... i used to take them all the time and worked up an immunity to them so i am hoping the couple years i haven't used them broke the immunity.... i used to have to take like 5 or 6 for anything to happen!)


<3



4 comments:

  1. sounds like a great diet plan! And I know what you mean with the sugar free red bull I used to drink the double ones but then I switched to monster zero or sugar-free (and cal free) rockstar! More caffeine and no calories :) mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. That diet plan does sound good :)
    My energy at the minute is ZERO! Walking down the stairs feels like my legs are going to give way :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Plan :) don't worry everybody messes up i know you will succeed <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I really love that. Deff need to keep it mixed up. I love getting ideas from everywhere and stirring it into your own thing. Its just soo genius. Getting bored is probly the deadliest for an Ana. I have been hearing a lot about pouched eggs and am going to try it. Ive never made a pouched egg before. :D
    Stay Strong<3
    JP

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)