Monday, August 8, 2011

Dream Horrors

First things first:


Calorie intake:: 425
Calorie out take:: 652


Total :: -227


So i always have crazy dreams... my craziest have been: 


screaming in my sleep and running for the door while thinking there are bugs in my hair and trying to get them out. i had to be tackled to wake me up.


waking up and jumping out of bed because i was sure someone was standing in my doorway


jumping out of bed because i thought the apartment was full of smoke like it was on fire


and last night was this: i woke up in the middle of the night sure that someone had just knocked on my bedroom window. 


i really don't know why i get these dreams... oh and another one a while back was i dreamed that the skin on my foot was falling off and i was trying to hold it on.


i am hoping tonight is much better! 


sweet dreams everyone!!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovely comments :-)