Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is it cold? Or is it just me?

I am actually freezing right now. I think I have the temperature set to like 78 but its a little fidgety so who knows. I just put on a big sweater and pair of super pink and fuzzy socks :-)

I love sweaters!! :-)
Well I am still 115. Which is ok after drinking last night. I did great food wise though! My one friend brought over limes and chex mix. I had none! Go me! I stuck to the food part of my diet :-) And when she wanted to make pancakes for breakfast... I convinced her a fruit salad would be better and easier. So yay! 

jane :: yes my hubby is deployed... he knows that i have had an ed and that sometimes i still have issues with it but right now he doesn't know i am back to my old ways. he has been working out like crazy and getting so hot! i don't want him to come back to me being all fat... he took my scale away for a while and banned us from having one in the house for the longest time. i finally got one again in october last year and he was glad it seemed to have one in the house again. although he didn't like me getting on it everyday... after i got the scale... (i was 123 when i got it! gross) i got down to 114 on the 18th of december. after then the weight came back with the holidays and seeing family and stuff. i didn't lose as fast back then because i still had to cook him meals at night and of course eat some of it. he left in march and will be back in february. i have to be super skinny then. sorry for the super long rant... 
skinny love :: <3

Sipping on my red bull on day number 4 of the 10 day! I didn't lose today but i am still motivated to get to 111 ! I would love to be there by september! I was feeling huge last night trying clothes on trying to figure out what to wear... i ended up wearing these cute little black shorts with a white t-shirt and flats. the white t-shirt made me feel better. if i put my arm up or breath heavy you could see my ribs poking through. anyways this post is getting to long.

LOVE YOU ALL!!
<3

4 comments:

  1. thank you too for the comment:P
    I know how you feel -trying on clothes. The only reason why I have started to hate shopping. And I'm trying to lose by september aswell, because school's starting and it's a really important year I'd say, and I have to be thin!
    Lose to love, right?:) Good luck!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much for the calories on drinks!!!! I ended up not going tho :(
    I just starting and thought it was going to screw my progress. oh well! thank you sooo so much anyways. Im gonna keep those in mind for next wknd! :)
    ps: I bet you look gorgeous with your shorts and white shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am actually boiling today though I have got a huge sweater on and running bottoms on plus a blanket over my knees lol. Plus it's really sunny for once.

    I always convince my friends to have something healthy and low calorie food after a night of drinking. Half the time I am still really drunk and just sip on water though.

    Oh, my fast is going to be... I don't know. It's been 23 days of whatever liquids I want and everytime I think about breaking it, I just can't think about making some food. Bleh.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)