Thursday, August 11, 2011

10-Day Diet Full On

So I got on the scale this morning as always and i was glad to see the scale had stayed the same. 116.6   i was worried about gaining from yesterday but all is good. my hair is almost her color just a tiny bit redder in some places and blonder in others... i'll post some pics later... 




Now I am starting a super diet with Jane Pansy! Here are the guidelines::


Breakfast: Sugar Free Red Bull (i may be cheep and get sugar free monsters...) (10 cals)
Lunch: Activia Light Yogurt (70 cals)
Dinner: Fresh fruits and veggies (whatever that adds up to...)
Negative calories foods are ok for snacks. 
Decaf tea and water to stay fuller.
Weigh in first thing in the morning. 
Get 7-9 Hours of sleep.
Do yoga or another light exercise or more if you can handle it.


I am pretty excited for this!! I am sipping on my sugar free red bull now :-) And surprisingly my stomach is good with that... 


I will post pics of me again when i get to 111 :-) that is 5.6 pounds away. Hopefully it will be a lot closer after this diet!


Stay strong and positive girlies!!! I am off to search for some amazing thins and read all of your wonderful blogs!! 


<3

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could do some of these diets. I am pretty sure my husband would say something about it and I always worry about my girls. I fear that they will someday notice my odd habits with food and follow in my foot steps I would kill myself if my daughters got an ED from me. I might use some of the diet though to help me loss anything. The sleep thing would be impossible for me though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm soo excited for you! I'm back on 10 Day starting today. Had my S.F.R.B. and vitamins. Drinking water, about to make tea. Nice Pic ;)
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it!! good luck getting to 111 :) three skinny numbers in a row is a good thing to aim for. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've decided just now that I'm going to do this diet. I've noticed your results lately are awesome. Not to mention I need to loose weight very quickly. You should be proud of your stellar results!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)