Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I am finally on the other side of 115

I have made it to 114.4. The crazy working out and hardly eating has paid off! yay!! I thought i would never get below 115 but I am so happy I have. 3.4 pounds before my next goal now.

This is Alexa Chung... Not sure if you all know her but I recently found her and love her! Her style and everything. She claims that she is not anorexic but whatever. 
I guess I don't h ave a whole lot to say today... School starts tomorrow... I work today, tomorrow, and thursday and then I have a few days off while my company is in town. I won't probably get on here saturday or sunday... But I will catch up next monday for sure. 
I got all of my school supplies yesterday and I think it is one of my favorite things in the world!! haha. I guess I am a little bit of a nerd but I think it is also my perfectionist and oct coming out. I have to have everything perfect. Last semester I got a B for the first time and it killed me. I am slowly getting my 4.0 back. And I will have it when I graduate. 
Love you all!!!!
I am going to read and comment on all of your lovely posts!!!
<3

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! You'll be at your next goal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is great!!! sounds like you have a very busy week ahead of you, look forward to hearing from you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous I haven't been to 114 for months! I hope I catch up soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck starting school!! And congrats on 114.4!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! You've totally inspired me this morning!!

    Haha I just got my school supplies too... I'm OBSESSED with lined paper. I bought like 6 packs of it... and I want to go back and get more.

    Stay strong!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 114.4 :)
    Good luck with school tomorrow too. I get what you mean by the B. I have to get an A in everything at college if it kills me.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww thank you for your comment!
    I feel so much better already :)
    and omg congrats on your weight loss! 114 its amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)