Monday, August 15, 2011

Sleep. Who needs it?

I think got in bed around 10 maybe? Sat up reading the last few blogs before I was hoping to just fall asleep. Yeah right. I should have known better. I did not fall asleep until about 3am and then I got up just now at 5am so I can go to muscle conditioning and i sure do need it. I am still 115. (they got a fancy brand new scale woot woot. haha). I knew I would be stuck here for a while. My usual plateaus are 115 and then 110. 


I am sipping on my sugar free red bull and then in 20 minutes i have to go. Ugh I am so annoyed to still be at 115. Thats 3 days in a row. I have to do better today. Oh and maybe I can take a nap later.... I don't have work today! yay! (i work like 6 days a week usually) School starts Wednesday and I would really like to at least be under 115. 
i guess thats all really to say.
hope you all did much better!!!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you'll be under 115 soon. I work 6 days a week too and it makes dieting difficult sometimes, and other times it makes it a lot easier. It depends on what time I work and how long. I hope you have a good day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I hate plateaus :( they're such a mood kill :( hopefully youll pass it quickly!
    Good luck for tomorrow Hun
    Jen :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)