Friday, August 12, 2011

116. A loss is a loss right?

Well not the great loss I was hoping for but 116 means I am down 0.6 of a pound so that is still progress. And today is only day 2 of my 10 day diet thing. I am sipping on my s. f. red bull as I type :-) 
Just thought I would add this : 
Weight on 8/3 : 121
Weight on 8/12 : 116
So I lost 5 pounds in 9 days! I am not sure how that happened. But yay!! I have this feeling I will be plateauing soon... But I am going to stay positive and hope for the best!

I really should be living in the 60s... Edie Sedgewick here was one of the first clinically diagnosed and treated anorexics. She was 5'4'' and usually weighed between 80 and 100 pounds. 

Oh just a random unrelated update: i finally got my broken phone replaced! i had dropped it and cracked up the front screen the first day pretty much i got it back in February. It's the HTC Inspire and I love it.  :-) I need to go get a case for it. Insurance only replaces it once I think or something like that. 

I am so glad I have all you people that read my blog!! Makes me feel less crazy. Oh and those dreams I have... I think I only get them when i feel like life is getting out of control. I haven't had one since I started losing :-) 

<3



3 comments:

  1. I got reminded of you this morning when I woke up from a super crazy dream with demons and pizza. I dunno. And, yea, progress IS progress, no matter how big or little!
    Have you seen that movie that portrays the life of Edie? I forget what it's called but you could google it. It's good. I loved it. I also love Marylin Monroe even though she was kinda chunky. Apparently, they are making a movie right now about her. I CAN'T wait to see it :D Ha!
    Stay Strong girl, your doing sooo good!
    J.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! Even a small loss is better than nothing!I would guess that your weight-loss would slow down a lot more before you plateau (if you do). I would guess that you would slow down to 1 lb a week and then stop losing. But you've lost 5 lbs in 9 days, so you should be able to keep losing. Once the 10 day diet is up, switch up your eating and exercise routines and you should keep losing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on that .6 loss!

    every little bit counts. :)

    keep going, you can do this! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)