Saturday, August 20, 2011

Muscle weight and measurements

Ok... So I am not going to step on the scale until Monday I promise. Last night I we made pizza and I had 2 whole pieces! I must say they were amazing and actually looked like you would get them at some nice pizza place! Yay! The one was a whole wheat crust with tons of veggies and little cheese. The other was white crust with sliced tomatoes instead of sauce and slices of fresh mozzarella topped with a little bit of basil and pepper. Then dessert was short bread biscuits with fresh whipped cream and strawberries. (I love to cook...). I did not finish my dessert. So I am sure I probably gained. But I also think it was muscle. I didn't eat anything else yesterday. I just had my red bull, water and coffee.
Here are my stats::
8/10 (116.6)                           8/20 (maybe 114.5?)
Bust: 31.5                              Bust: 32 (gets bigger at time of the month)
Waist: 23.5                            Waist: 23.25
Hips 31                                  Hips: 31
Butt: 34                                  Butt: 34
Thigh: 19                              Thigh 18.5
Wrist: 5.5                              Wrist: 5.5
Calf: 14                                  Calf 13.5


Didn't lose too many inches... :-( I just look all muscly and I didn't before. I don't know. 
Hmmm.... What else is new? I am getting a massage today! Yay!! Hanging out at the spa :-) It's a big treat and I am so excited. We are almost getting to the half way mark with my husband being gone. We are at 5 months out of the 11. I have 6 to go and I need to be 105 when he gets home. I want him to be able to just pick me right up in his arms :-) 
To all of you.... I didn't have time to comment yesterday. I might get to it today but I don't know.
Just know that I love you all and I will get back to you as soon as I can! I love all of your comments :-) They help me going when I am getting ready to cave.

<3

3 comments:

  1. think of it this way: the more muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn. true fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy! we all need a little treat once in a while hey? I like to buy new clothes as a treat personally :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spas too!!! treat yourself! you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)