Monday, August 22, 2011

Good Morning my lovely ladies!!

Still not stepping on the scale... I just don't want to look at it yet. I may wait a few more days until I know it won't be bad anymore. It may take until friday! I just don't want to be disappointed. 



Today I will be only consuming the following: sugar free red bull (2), tea, water, and sugar free lemonade :-)
I am determined to be happy on Friday when I step back on the scale. I am also no longer doing muscle conditioning. I am doing yoga and pilates instead. Thank you Jane Pansy. 
I had forgotten about this pilates dvd I had gotten for christmas this past year and I did it yesterday. It's pretty good and has like 3 or 4 different workouts on it. I also am taking a yoga class at school so I have that twice a week and I might do some at home if I can. I will be walking around campus everyday and taking the dog for walks too. Today's dog walk I tensed up  my stomach muscles the whole time. It's something extra I can do and no one will notice. I want my stomach to be completely flat :-) 
Right now I am doing homework before I have to head out to school... Physics. Check. French. Almost done. Lab. Check. Math. Not even started. Anthropology. Need to watch lecture (online). Not yet. Personal Health. Need to read chapter two. Yoga. Practice plank again.

I feel like I am taking so many classes... But It's only 16 credits. I've taken 18 before a couple times. 
I'll comment after I finish some more school work.
<3

4 comments:

  1. In a weird way I miss college/school :) all the learning and homework! Call me mad but you'll miss it when you've finished hehe. A part of me wished I went to uni.....
    I have fitness/yoga/pilates/core muscle exercise DVDs too and I really need to start them again. It would really help!!!!!
    Are you flushing your system? With the liquids?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga is super good for you. It's a great muscle toner but won't bulk you up. Have you ever done Windsor pilates?? They are amazing!! Good luck with the scale on Friday! In sure it will be better than you think. I'm going nuts without one :(

    I better get back to cleaning the condo. Much love sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have workout dvds that I never use. I never even think of them when it comes time to work out haha.
    Your homework is... Wow. It reminds me I only have two weeks homework free.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Yogis!!! Im busting out my work out dvd tomorrow too! Yay for inspiration! Wow, I can be real cheesy sometimes. Yay for cheesy! That one was just for fun:D
    Stay Strong, Hun! You've got this!
    JP

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)