Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Scale obsession

Well.. I couldn't hold out any longer. But 4 days is pretty good. I got on the scale like 30 minutes ago and I was so amazed!! I now weigh 113.2 which brings my bmi down to 18.8! I am so glad I was down when I got on the scale... I still am having trouble believing that number... Today was good food wise and exercise wise so I should be a little less in the morning. I can hope. If I could see 112 something I think I will jump with joy! I haven't been below 114 in years! maybe like 3 years even! I cant believe I let myself be so gross for so long. 
I did not get to have the soup I was so excited about... Instead I forgot I had work and got there 15 minutes late so I brought an activia light and a fiber one 90 calorie bar. I ate them both.
Calories for today:
oatmeal : 110
Yogurt: 70
fiber one: 90
some popcorn: 100
TOTAL: 370. It's 70 more than I wanted but I am ok with that.
Exercise: -480 walking the dog, walking around campus carrying books and working which is like a workout)


So really... I was negative calories. 

I really do appreciate your comments and I try to comment on all of you who comment on mine. 



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovely comments :-)