Wednesday, August 17, 2011

GOOOOOOOD Morning!!!!!

Ok... How I have managed to stay at 114.4 is beyond my imagination... well the ex-lax helped but still I thought I would have gained. So happy I didn't. 
It is 5:29 am and I am going to leave for muscle conditioning in like 8 minutes ish. I am sipping on my s.f. red bull but only drinking half so i can drink the other half afterwards since i have a sort of long day... 
First day of school is today and I really hope the weather cools down some more so i can wear autumn clothes... :-) I absolutely love scarves and sweaters!! I have like 10 scarves at least right now and I am planning on buying two more when the weather cools down a little. yay!!
I am going to make 113 my mini goal for now since maybe that will be more motivating.... Only 1.4 pounds to go!


LOVE YOU GIRLS!!
<3

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good day :) its nearly 11am here!! Got to go to work soon too boooo and I'm going to survive on energy drink through the rest of the day.
    You will make your 'mini' goal easy :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good day with school and working out and everything. Mini goals are good motivators. You'll get down to 113 soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job i knew you could do it,you'll get to 113 in no time have a good day at school <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely day dear! Have a great time at school :)) I can't wait to rock my scarves too!! I'm also DYING to wear boots and slouched trouser socks.

    Mini Goal... Good Idea! You'll get there so quick!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at school darling! :)

    ---AK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I have a scar going from where the vein is on your wrist and it goes more than halfway up my arm. Hopefully with time it fades a lot more.

    Good luck with school! I still have another 2.5 weeks of boredom.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovely comments :-)